Vineyard Koa Laminate Soprano

Is this Vineyard made in Indonesia or China?

I can't believe no one has bid on this yet.

'Cause I'd given up shopping for ukes for Lent.
But under that Sunday loophole, I was able to bid yesterday. Though I figure someone will just poach in these remaining few hours.

I know this model. It's the best sounding one in the showroom of a favorite local place. And they have two Martins on display.
I also know what this model seems to sell for out there. And I am cursed with the inability to ignore a good deal.

I've never been able to get confirmation, are Vineyards and Makais also of the same factory as Ohanas? There's so many identical models.

Oh, and if someone wants to outbid me, go ahead. I'll be thrilled to get it at the price I've bid. But if someone wants this uke a little more than I do, it's all good. The two places that I see selling this online have it for $189.

It's because you have only 21 feedbacks. Nobody knows who you are.

WHO ARE YOU??!

That's probably true. I had glanced at the ad, when it appeared in my eBay soprano search, but didn't even read it closely enough to realize it was Mike. Not that I am looking for a laminate anyway. I know eBay doesn't like links to other sites that sell things, but there must be some way to get in a HoosierHiver link in the About Me section somewhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom