I just couldn't wait!

Sic_Rob

Reaction score
Early Last month I order a pink and a purple Dolphin for each of my daughters. Pink and purple to match each of their bedrooms. Ihad the box sitting for almost a month biting my teaeth, wanting to give them the Ukue's every night but my wife kept the coller head. Well I couldn't take it any more. I gave them to the girls on Valentines Day, (the Wife liked the idea). Unfortunately my 3 yo old likes to hit her 6 yo sister with it.:eek: I was hoping ti inherit the purple one eventually if she didn't liek it but I don't think there will be much left. My 6 yo knows how to strum a clean 'C' chord so i think I have a chance with her. I will try to post some pics of the 2 girls nad their Uke's.

Just a side note. Those colored Dolphins are nice uke's for the price. I liked the sound. =I got them from MGM so they came with Aquila strings and they sound very nice. I would recommend them as a great starter Uke or a good beater.

Unfortunately my 3 yo old likes to hit her 6 yo sister with it.:eek: ..... I would recommend them as a great starter Uke or a good beater.

This story gives a whole new meaning to "beater" uke.

–Lori

LOL @ "beater" uke!

I'm thinking about getting a couple dolphins for my kids.... 6 and 10. Do they come with cases/bags? My 6yo's birthday is next month, so I need to order soon.

The ones I ordered came with a little lvery light nylon bar that would probably rip if pulled to hard. Check out MGM. He really did right by me. Good luck

Top Bottom