Intervention Needed

haolejohn

Reaction score
We all know about UAS and I'd venture to say that we know about UUA (Ukulele Underground Addiction). i suffer from both but my state has temporary curbed my UAS because of furlough days but the UUA is strong. I am about to finish my Master's Degree and I have a portfolio that I have neglected way to long. It is due next week and I have no idea where to start. I must check my self into UUA intervention center and take drastic steps to ensure that I finish my portfolio. I am disappearing for ten days to focus on my school work b/c if I do not finish then i do not get my pay raise that I need to have to survive with the extra budget cuts that our school system has been forced to take. If you need to contact me just be patient. Hopefully when I return i will have a new ukulele to share with you guys. Until then...Keep uking:)

Good luck with Your Master's Degree and portfolio! And welcome back! :D

You can start by handing over your ukes to me for safe keeping. I will then go into your router as an admin and block all uke sites & eBay. PM me! :)

Good Lock John. We are all here for you.

Yeeeeeesssss, we will make the supreme sacrifice for you our friend and keep those nasty old ukes out of your sight until you can get your degree finished...we will keep them safe and warm, and at just the right humidity for you! Honestly, how about that for a good friend...we can even rotate the guariandship so you will not be ...erm...tempted by them! What gooooood friends we be!
:drool:

I understand the school district thing! We were told today that the entire district would be furloughed one day in March so that we could meet operating expenses! That's a day's pay right out of my pocket! I need the pay. I have an addiction to support. "My name is Mitch and I am a Ukeaholic!"

I'm actually going to ban John until March 1st. It's starting in an hour.

I have to admit, I'm kind of excited to ban you, John.

I know you'll kick butt on that portfolio, brother. See you in March.

I understand the school district thing! We were told today that the entire district would be furloughed one day in March so that we could meet operating expenses! That's a day's pay right out of my pocket! I need the pay. I have an addiction to support. "My name is Mitch and I am a Ukeaholic!"

Just one day? Lucky. We have already taken 3 and now we have to do 3 more. It sucks.

Don't be gone to long Brah!

That is hilarious!

Good luck, John. I finished my master's last spring, and I know how hard it is to focus on it. You're in the home stretch buddy!

I have to admit, I'm kind of excited to ban you, John.

I know you'll kick butt on that portfolio, brother. See you in March.

haha. That's great!!

What a community! You have to love a place that kicks you out for your own good.
I guess I missed an opportunity to say good luck, so...welcome back.

We all know about UAS and I'd venture to say that we know about UUA (Ukulele Underground Addiction). i suffer from both but my state has temporary curbed my UAS because of furlough days but the UUA is strong. I am about to finish my Master's Degree and I have a portfolio that I have neglected way to long. It is due next week and I have no idea where to start. I must check my self into UUA intervention center and take drastic steps to ensure that I finish my portfolio. I am disappearing for ten days to focus on my school work b/c if I do not finish then i do not get my pay raise that I need to have to survive with the extra budget cuts that our school system has been forced to take. If you need to contact me just be patient. Hopefully when I return i will have a new ukulele to share with you guys. Until then...Keep uking:)

Is your portfolio the same as a master's thesis? What am I doing?! Don't answer me... just work on it. Best of luck, brother! Furloughs are in-effect in CA, so I completely understand.

Top Bottom