Ibanez RG Electric Guitar + extras

BUGOY

Reaction score
**Local Area Pick-up Only (San Diego)** sorry.
I purchased this about 2 months ago and its in PERFECT condition. If i told you I bought it yesterday you wouldn't know the difference. I take care of ALL of my instruments and this was no exception. I waxed the body, cleaned the strings and oiled the fret board religiously. I just recently restrung it with a set of Ernie Ball Super Slinky (9-24) strings. I'm including a brand new pack of the same strings, strap, and a Road Runner gig bag. This whole deal is worth about $350, but all I'm asking for is $260

Heres a description I that just copied:
The Ibanez RG2EX1 electric guitar features dual EMG designed passive humbuckers to give you the massive, cutting tone needed for modern rock. The bolt-on three-piece maple neck has a Wizard II profile and a rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets for fast-and-heavy riffing and shredding. The lightweight solid basswood body lets you rock longer while the fixed bridge design delivers powerful tone and sustain. Flashy looks are provided by a matching headstock and dot inlays on the fingerboard.

Ibanez RG2EX1 Electric Guitar Features:

Basswood body
3-piece maple neck
Wizard II neck profile
25-1/2" scale
24 jumbo frets
Rosewood fingerboard
Dot inlays
Fixed bridge
Dual EMG-designed passive humbuckers
Tone and volume controls
3-way pickup switch

And now the pictures!
Ibanez2.jpg

Ibanez3.jpg

Ibanez42.jpg

bagstrings.jpg

dude someone has got to pick up this guitar. here's some video of bugoy playing her. he has spent hours on this guitar setting the action and intonation to quality that rivals, if not surpasses, guitars that cost twice as much. im actually sad to see this go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUxL3HvQ7w

just fast forward to about 3:15

Top Bottom