Bushman Jenny BU-7c Concert - Trade for Concert Flea

Mouthy1

Reaction score
I have a Bushman Concert with with 14 frets to the soundboard and 17 total frets with a cool binding thingy that has many colors on the headstock and body and soundhole that I would like to trade for a concert Flea. If you have one, send me an email. It is in great shape and plays very well and is VERY loud. I have many many ukes and this is the loudest of them all. Kinda a longer neck so it is nice to play. Friction tuners and Aquila strings. No date on it but I can say it has the most unusual Mohagany pattern I have ever seen on the sides. Very cool and very unique. I tried to get a picture so hopefully you can see it. Anyway, wanna trade?

Oops! Forgot the UU pictue with my name and date so if you are feeling like you need that, let me know and I will break out the old camera and try to figure out how to attach images to the site again.

Attachments

• Bushman Ukulele 001.jpg
    Bushman Ukulele 001.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Bushman Ukulele 006.jpg
    Bushman Ukulele 006.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 76
  • Bushman Ukulele 002.jpg
    Bushman Ukulele 002.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Bushman Ukulele 007.jpg
    Bushman Ukulele 007.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Bushman Ukulele 005.jpg
    Bushman Ukulele 005.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 69
Sure, I will sell it. How about $175 shipped with a Bushman gig bag? Sound fair? I just want a flea so if you gave me $10 and I could buy a flea for $10 I would. Anyway, I will sell it too.

Alright, I will consider the Ohana CK-70RB too if you have one? Still prefer a Flea concert though...I like the Ohana Vita too but maybe a little $$$ on that one. This is an older Bushman that was made well and it in great shape even though the last picture makes it looks like it has a scratch on the back, I really isn't scratched. Very unique Mohag. on this one and I am very impressed but I bore easy and have 11 others.

Now we're talking.... The RB70 is a great uke....... I have one and love it

I've got a black FLuke, basically brand new, I'll trade for the Jenny ... even up. Let me know....

Check your PM. I will do a fluke, why not. I asked for some pictures and a phone number and the nect size(concert or tenor). Thanks

Top Bottom