Back from Hawaii

Big Bob

Reaction score
Just got back from a awsome 10 days in Waikiki.I had my pictures taken with Aldrinne,Otha san,Taimane,and Joe & Kristen Souza and my new K-1 model soprano 4 string premium select curly Koa ukulele.I am still feeling the Jet lag and will post pictures later with the help of my daughter.I also got to spend a couple of hours with Aldrinne on the 12th of Feb and got to try his Kanilea ukelele.For those who have not met Aldrinne in person or see him play in person let me tell you ,this young man is a humble ,freindly and extremly talented musician.Got to get some rest now .

I was able to meet Aldrine and play Mary Jane at the Ukulele Picnic. He is a really awesome individual. Where's you stay in Waikiki? Was it the Hyatt by chance? We may have crossed paths as I work there. Hope you had a great stay here on Oahu and please return. Aloha.

Sounds like a great trip. There was the Ukulele Legends in Concert - Lyle Ritz, Ohta San, Eddie Kamae earlier in the week. Missed the Picnic. A good week to be in Honolulu. Have fun with your new uke.

David how did you know I was at the Hyatt?Well you can be certain that with all the excellent services we received at the Hyatt we are already planning to return.check out the pics on ukulele picnic.Mahalo Nui Loa to you and all the staff at the Hyatt

Top Bottom