Thankyou dominator

nobby8126

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a thanks to dominator the man is a legend, Just learnt "something" from his tutorial and it sounds great. I have only been playing just under 2 months and am amazed at how his lessons have made me sound. Thanks again.

Dom is the man, can't thank him enough for all that he does for the 'ukulele communitiy.

I'd like to add my thanks too. I'm still working on a piece he sent me, but it's progressing rather slowly at the moment. I'll get it... eventually.

I'd like to add my thanks too. I'm still working on a piece he sent me, but it's progressing rather slowly at the moment. I'll get it... eventually.

Same here. A work in progress, but it's great to have a roadmap. Thanks Dominator!

Dominator is one of the nicest friends I've never met, he has always taken time to reply to me and helped me out on more than one occasion. When i saw this thread I just had to say Thanks Dom your the man.

I'll jump on the bandwagon! Dom's tabs and tutorials have definitely forced me to better my playing. Thanks!

Here's another "woo hoo!" for the Dominator appreciation thread. I've had great fun learning some of the tabs he's posted! Thanks, Dom!

Top Bottom