James Hill doing the impossible...quick tutiorial

unreal...so much talent, it makes me quiver :D

I could do this easy ... with garageband. I can barely even hear two parts at the same time much less play all three. Thanks Mic.

Wow! I'm blown away by that.

Jeez...that's incredible. I was actually hoping he'd show us how, but that's really cool either way.

Jeez...that's incredible. I was actually hoping he'd show us how, but that's really cool either way.
Oh, it's all right there, it's just breaking it down that's the hard/easy part! Thanks MGM for making me feel like the hack I am again. James is the shizzle. Keep pinning him down whenever you can! I can imagine that kick drum sound coming thru a PA when he thumps near the bridge, using the under saddle pickup to maximum effect.

Too cool. :nana:

Reminds of stuff Andy McKee does on guitar. Very cool. Need to devote some serious time to that.

Reminds of stuff Andy McKee does on guitar.

I've got a friend who was playing Andy McKee on youtube, then sarcastically challenged me with "let's see someone do that on a uke!"

This shut him up :) It's James using the same technique for One Note Samba, it's the video you guys will want to watch to see it broken down.

Top Bottom