Song Help Request Chords for songs in Honokaa Boy Movie

chelavnzuo

Reaction score
I am not sure how many of you hav seen this moive already, but almost every song in this moive is played by ukulele and they are beautiful, so I wonder if anyone can tab out some of the songs such as 'つきににじ~sayonara' or '虹が消えるまで'.

But particularly I am interested in a short set of nice chords that a little boy played from around 00:19:30 to 00:20:10, so if anyone can help me on this one it will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you:)

Is the movie available here in the states? From some of the trailers, it looks like it was filmed in the 808. A synopsis of the move from Sensasian.com . .
DVD release of the film "Honokaa Boy" starring Masaki Okada. Leo, Japanese boy, travels to Hawaii with his girlfriend, but they get into an argument over trifles and it creates tensions in their relationship. Six months later, Leo lives in the small town of Honokaa and trains as a projectionist at the people's theater. One day, he falls in love with local girl named Mariah, but this love causes some trouble. . .

I got the impression it was pretty local. It came to the old Honoka'a theater, but I never saw it. Wish I did, I heard it was good. Just found this: http://www.honokaa-boy.jp/. It's got a music section and a soundtrack list where it looks like you can buy the CD. Some of it's in Japanese though.

I found this one download (honokaa* boy Soundtrack* [mrb.blogbus.c*om].rar) but not quite sure if it is one and the same. Kinda skeptical about downloading stuff. Anyway, I did the download and the titles don't match up with the title listing of the other soundtrack sites. It does have the same number of tracks (23) however there is only one artist listed. The original tracks seem to have various artists. In it's defense, it's got some pretty cool music.

Top Bottom