Looking for a good deal on a applause UAE148 or Kala

JosephBautista

Reaction score
well me and my friends are starting a band and iono if this is the best uke to get the job done. im on a $300 budget but iono if its the right uke for me, i just want a descent uke with a good pick up really, ive never played a tenor but ive plaed a concert uke but im a pretty big dude and guting said that a tenor would be right and since i heard about how good ovation ukes are im trying to get one although i was thinking about getting a Kala since this would be a upgrade from my soprano Kohala uke

iono dude it feels weird to buy a uke from one of theee best uke players in the world man it dont feel right =/ but maybe ill just buy one from musicainsfriend or sumthing cuz guitar center doesnt have anything:confused:

iono dude it feels weird to buy a uke from one of theee best uke players in the world man it dont feel right =/ but maybe ill just buy one from musicainsfriend or sumthing cuz guitar center doesnt have anything:confused:

One of the best applauses you'll ever feel/play

bids are only starting at 250... musicians friend sells it for 350

well me and my friends are starting a band and iono if this is the best uke to get the job done. im on a $300 budget but iono if its the right uke for me, i just want a descent uke with a good pick up really, ive never played a tenor but ive plaed a concert uke but im a pretty big dude and guting said that a tenor would be right and since i heard about how good ovation ukes are im trying to get one although i was thinking about getting a Kala since this would be a upgrade from my soprano Kohala uke
Did you find a good uke?

I have a Kala tenor. Mint.
$150 +shipping
Beautiful
Nice tone and sustain
Pics attached

Attachments

• Kala #1.JPG
    Kala #1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Kala #3.JPG
    Kala #3.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Kala #4.JPG
    Kala #4.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • Koaloha 6 string Tenor #1.JPG
    Koaloha 6 string Tenor #1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
$150 +shipping
Beautiful
Nice tone and sustain
Pics attached
This thread is from 2008. I'd recommend @Kupuna50 that if you're interested in selling the uke you've posted that you want to move it to its own thread. I can help with that if you like!

$150 +shipping
Beautiful
Nice tone and sustain
Pics attached
Are you selling that koaloha 6 string tenor as well? The image is posted with the kala uke images. Just a bit confusing.
GLWTS

Top Bottom