Mim                     0.59%              6.77%
John Eller              0.37%              3.18%
JT Ukes                 1.87%              6.70%
Dustin   phanzo        -0.10%              6.25%
Pueo - Damon            0.00%              0.77%
Will - Willyboy         2.50%              12.20%
Kenda phanzo's girl     0.32%              2.77%
Steve -Hobgoblin Steve  0.00%              1.95%

I still need numbers for Revwill, bbycrts, and Hobgoblin Steve for this week. Please send them to me as soon as possible!

Doing great everyone! Some ups and downs! But none of our total losses are negative and that's whats important!

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Hoping for a good week this week... but I am going to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow for a VERY late Valentines Day date... Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake... YUM! I will have to run extra this week ;)

Will.... you are KILLING me!!! I need to kick it up more than a couple notches.

Mim - with what you have going on and where you go, I don't know how you do it. Keep kicking it.

Thanks Willy!!! I like to pick on you, but I am so proud of where you are!!! I am just happy I have kept at it this long and am motivated to keep with it. I am sort of happy it is going slowly and I am doing it with basically healthy lifestyle, that way I hope I can keep this up longer. My weird focus date (when I go to Wicked) that I use as a focus point is May 19. If I keep losing 1 lb a week I will be down to 155 (not counting that some of that will be muscle weight) and then I can wear a dress that I bought from Overstock (but never fit into) to the play! Haha! And then I will be down 25 lbs total.

Anyone else have a weird 'goal'?

heh..

You are BOTH going down!

I'm gonna go have my arms removed. That has to be a good 10-20 lbs. AND will make it tough to eat! HA!

Keep up the good job guys!

JT

Heh, somehow I think there's no catching up to mim and willy :)
but I'll try my darndest!!!

As for wacky goals... I want to hit 180 lbs for Xmas, it's a tough but reasonably expectable goal... He'll, if I'm under 200, I'll be happy :)
and, I wanna go and get myself a new bathing suit for the summer, and I wanna look awesome in it! Remember it's not what you wear, but how you wear it sometimes.

OK... time to weigh in! How is everyone doing? High and Low.

Low: Went to Cheesecake Factory for belated Valentines Day date. Got corn cakes and Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake.
High: The good news is I am getting full A LOT faster, so I saved some of the corncakes and Cheesecake for dinner. So, normally when I would stuff myself silly, I made my bad meal last all day!

Low: I was wating the "Eat this not that" segment on Good Morning America and they showed my Healthy Choice meal I JUST ATE the night before and said NOT to eat it... not a lot of calories, but a lot of sugar... sigh.
High: My husband has been lifting weights too and I was talking about doing 100 lbs on the underhand lateral pulldown. He said that was easier than a regular pulldown and that he was doing 100 on them. I told him I could do that too and I would show him next time we went to the gym. I got to the gym earlier so I was at the end of my work out and he was at the beginning, but we started smack-talking again, so we set the machine to 100 lbs. He did 10 pulldowns and then turned it over to me... I DID 10 TOO!!!! (Not as fast... but still... for a girl... and I was pooped from my worlkout)! Under the flab I am getting quite buff. I just need to kick up the weight loss this month so I can see my results more.

One more high: I really need to buy another pair of smaller pants. My 1 pair of new ones were in the wash, so I wore one of my bigger pair (because I thought they still fit OK, the new is a little right). Basically, I had to be careful I did not moon customers. Happy day!

Lost a pound. Slow and steady.

Down only one lb this week as well... oh well...

High points: Lots of exercise...lots of work as well. I notice when I work, I don't eat as well as I should... I either undereat or overeat...
Low points: Retained a LOT of water... I notice I do that certain times of the month, so I dunno how accurate my numbers are...I think I'm on a plateau of slow-down... but every plateau has a far edge :) just gotta push and get to it :)

Top Bottom