Another Dolphin Thread

mangorockfish

Reaction score
Here's the deal. I have my UAS under control totally, BUT, I would really like to have a Dolphin. I played one and really loved. I have two Mainland ukes already. I have a tenor and concert, both gloss mahogany. Now, do I buy a Dolphin or put that money in on a soprano Mainland? What I'm asking is where would the money be best spent?

If it were my money, i'd do both! Get the Dolphin now... you'll be more apt to take the Dolphin to places that you wouldn't want to take your Mainland. Mine is in my office during the week and goes home with me on the weekends. It'll also be going with me to Cozumel in April. Mow 2 lawns on some weekend and you'll get your Dolphin money back which can go towards the Mainland.

Get the dolphin.

JJ

Get the Dolphin. They are great little ukes you can take anywhere and not worry (to much) about. Great uke to introduce others to the fun too!

A dolphin is one of the only ukes you can buy which doesn't much interfere with saving for another. Take advantage!

Get the Dolphin. They are great little ukes you can take anywhere and not worry (to much) about. Great uke to introduce others to the fun too!

:agree: This is where the dolphin's plastic body really shines.

Top Bottom