Win an EleUke. Ice Cream and Ukes Contest

eleukeusa

Reaction score
The Contest is over and winners have been chosen... oh yeah, I said winners plural... check out page 10 of this thread for the announcement.

So UU member MIM was just approved to sell Ukes in her Ice Cream store. EleUkes will be a big part of this and we're excited (send me ice cream somehow...:drool:) So we're going to do a super quick contest. Click here to check out her thread about her store and all that. Its rad.

Anywho, on to the contest. Write and perform a song about Ukuleles and Ice Cream (or perform a song whilst eating ice cream). This is a super fast contest, so we're not looking for massively polished songs or videos here. Have fun.

Prize: a free EleUke
Rules: um, have fun... must be a song including something about Ice Cream and Ukuleles... Post a link to the video in this thread... YouTube title must include the words "EleUke Contest"... have it in on time...
Due Date: This contest will end March 5 (I said it was a quick one)

I think that's it.

Videos so far:
Phatzo (rad lyrics, "I take you to the office or the bathroom to pee...")
Ron (Rad. Very rad. There's no way that's the first song you've written. I think this is a song about how "ice cream" doesn't rhyme with "ukulele")
TheUkulazy (great point, it is hard to strum and eat ice cream... Though I'm still waiting for someone to try it on camera)
bensontaylor (I have a question: Do you grow a beard before you go get ice cream or do you wear a fake one? Watch the video for why I'm asking)
raecarter (Fantastic! My favorite line, ""Neapolitan ice cream. Is three times better... than normal ice cream...")
SparkyUkulele (One of the best vocal melodies so far!)
biscuit (Put your Mango body next to mine, Cause, honey, I wont ever get enough. LOVE IT.)
kilaana (Best jingle like submission so far, "Gotta have my Ukes and Scoops" Great Job!)
Pyrateknight (Great submission. Man this is going to be hard to decide a winner.)
gotrice415510 (Perfect music for Ukes and Ice Cream. Rad little love story.)
glass (Same song as earlier but with the uke tuned and the beard trimmed)
kalmario ("It had 4 strings, I am not to blame, That electric Ukulele was calling my name)
SparkyUkulele (Another great entry by Sparky)
boscotiny (Crazy Great Lyrics..."The way that its going, my uke wont last a month
And the wood is so creamy kittens cry")
CoLmes (He's not naked, he's got a hat)
acousticballyhoo (The accent, the translation, the words, the message, there's a lot in this video that works)
bonesigh (The cat plays the uke at the end! Amazing. Just a few more hours and still no one eating ice cream while playing.)
UKISOCIETY (Great little diddy some of it made up on the spot. Awesome.)
glass (2nd entry by glass. Eating ice cream right in the middle of the song. Great Job Glass.)
portlandjosh (3 Ukes, a pair of spoons, and a whistle. Pure family entertainment.)
Papa Dave (Thanks Papa Dave. Really Fun.)
molomaru (A Little Late but worthy of the final post. Epic tale with Dragons, Ukulele-axes and IceCream)

Last edited:
We were talking about lefties this morning. We are working on coming out with some lefties, but we won't have them ready for this contest.

How about if we play eleukes and eat ice cream? ;)

I have a pharmacy in new zealand, i would love to sell eleukes who do you talk too?

Cliff.

(i would like to sell ice cream too.)

Sounds like fun ^^ I think ill give it a shot

How about if we play eleukes and eat ice cream?
I think that would be impressive. One dude playing multiple EleUkes and eating ice cream... we're pretty loose on our rules around here, so have at it.
Sounds like fun ^^ I think ill give it a shot
Rad, I can't wait.
I have a pharmacy in new zealand, i would love to sell eleukes who do you talk too?
We only handle the US market... check on this page for worldwide distributors.

So, which model is the prize? Or do we get to choose the one we want?
We'll go with the Red or Blue K Series for the prize. What ever size the winner wants (concert, tenor, soprano)
light-414adazbjl-ss400-.jpg
light-eleuke008.gif

ahhh... shucks I was hope'n for the new Koa edition, guess I'll have to start saving my pennies :(

Don't worry bro, we're going to do some pretty cool contests this year (once we have inventory)... but by all means, save your pennies too, you can never have too many Ukes.

ahhh... shucks I was hope'n for the new Koa edition, guess I'll have to start saving my pennies :(

Still... although not a Koa... this is a great prize! They run on ebay from $170+... and to be able to choose your size is awesome!
Just encouraging you guys! I love seeing the entries!

Wow I sure wish that I had a camera ...I would enter. I probably need to know how to play too.

I'm just teasing.. I think all the Eleuke are bad to the bone, beside my dad taught me to never look a gift horse in the brown eye..... or something like that. Its an awesome contest. Just go ahead a put me down for the blue one. :)

Top Bottom