UU iPhone App

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
I've been thinking of creating a UU iphone app but I need to know how many people would buy it. The app would basically give users access to ALL uke minutes and uke lessons on their iPhone. We'd also release some special app only vids along with it.

Would anyone be interested?

I cannot be emphatic enough about this. Heck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do I start the lineup to download? I'm always having to try to download the lessons off viddler or something and then load them onto my iPhone. An app would be awesome to have.

That would be great!

Nope, I don't have an iPhone. But it's a great idea for those that do. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who have one.

i want an Iphone...

good idea, though.

Yeah....and an iPad version that will transform my sheet music stand! I volunteer to be beta tester.

stick a tuner on it aswell

I would buy it, if not only to support my UU family. It would be a good on-the-go resource.

If I could access the forums from it however, I'm afraid I would chop off an extremity or 2 to get ahold of that...seriously...or at least a "mobile" version of the forums, that's really all we need. I know that MANY of us type on the forums from our iPhones and it's a pain in the...saddle. A mobile version would really be the cat's pajamas.

There's a mobile style available for vB that works very well. Tapatalk isn't bad, either; that requires a plug-in.

--Mark

Stick a tuner on it as well.

I'm not an iPhone owner myself, but I agree. Can't people already watch the lessons and uke minutes on their iPhones by just using the web browser? Maybe not. But anyway, adding extra stuff like a tuner, a chord reference, etc., will probably get more people to shell out money for an app.

JJ

Top Bottom