Got swag?

Tigeralum2001

Reaction score
Hi UUers,
Did you know the UU store has been restocked? Just picked up my "grunge tee," have you gotten yours? We need to support this community so it will continue to thrive.

Tigeralum is not a paid endorser. He is simply a peon that like playing a ukulele... very poorly.

I have most everything in the store already, so yes PLEASE support UU.

I'm like Tiger only a peon and am not a paid endorser although I would do it for free anyway.

Ooh, I think I have bought far too much already...numerous D'addario strings, the DVD, tshirts in green, brown and black, the black grunge shirt, and sweatshirts in grey and brown. I'm banning myself from the UU store until I can go in and purchase all that in a smaller size. :)

But everyone else, be sure to go get your stuff, you get cute notes with your order!

Last edited:
I just received my t-shirt and DVD last week. I was mostly ordering to contribute (and have my sweet shirt to represent around NYC). I have to say the DVD is awesome. There are many components that have been picked up on various lessons and Uke Minutes, but so much more and really in a very smart and helpful progression on the disc. If you haven't ordered one, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Plus, as others have said- I had a very personalized note written on the bottom of my invoice and a sticker that is headed for my concert uke case.

Thanks guys!

I buy the strings even when I don't need them just to get the note. They drew me last time.

Top Bottom