Eleuke For Sale in Hawaii?

tkurita

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can purchase an Eleuke in Hawaii? Called Easy Music and they told me they discontinued the line, because of pickup issues.

I couldn't find anyone on Oahu. I ended up buying mine on the Thomann website, but Amazon.com carries them and some others.

...Looks like he's not listing any at the moment. But that's who I got mine from... For a while, there, wasn't he the only licensed dealer in the US or something like that?

I emailed Easy Music a month ago but they told me they stopped carrying Eleukes due to quality issues. I hope MGM eventually gets in some Eleuke Electric Pineapples in.

I just found a sample eleuke on Amazon, and purchased it. CHEEEWHHOOOO!! Can't wait until it comes in, to join my ukulele family of the 3 "K" s, I hope they will get along. LOL

24001_356693413985_199721433985_5014567_3417749_n.jpg

I take it you don't need a humidifier for a solidbody, but it can't hurt to ask - do I need one?

I take it you don't need a humidifier for a solidbody, but it can't hurt to ask - do I need one?
I just went and asked a few people that know a lot more than me and here's the answer:
It really depends on where you live, but you shouldn't need one in most situations. It wouldn't hurt, but you probably don't need one. Now if its super dry and the frets start to do weird stuff or whatever... I'd get one. Don't leave it in your car in Phoenix in the summer or International Falls, Minnesota in the winter or whatever.

Called Easy Music and they told me they discontinued the line
I emailed Easy Music a month ago but they told me they stopped carrying Eleukes
I think they may be talking about the older stuff or something, because I just checked and we shipped a bunch out to them that should be getting there soon.

Top Bottom