Got my new Nalu Ukulele!

Andruke

Reaction score
I've got it bad for UAS :drool:...the first ukulele that started it all was a sweet Lanikai LK-1C I got off the UU Marketplace. A couple of days later I ended up getting a Nalu Hokua HM1-TCE cutaway tenor from Ukulele Source in San Jose. And today I traded that Nalu Hokua tenor for the Nalu Kaiko'o tenor. There was nothing wrong with the Hokua model, I loved it and it sounded great especially when I switched out the Aquila's to Worth clears. A couple of weeks later I went back to Ukulele Source, saw the Kaiko'o model and I told myself that I had to have it. And now I have it in my hands and she plays as beatiful as she looks. Here's some pictures:

NaluKaikooBody1.jpg

NaluKaikooBodyCloseUp.jpg

NaluKaikooSoundholeInlay.jpg

Andruke,

Beautiful Uke! I have not heard of this brand. But after doing some research I see they are relatively new. If you don't mind me asking how much did this uke cost you?

wow, that's just gorgeous, congrats

playing the uke, surfing and cooking huh? Sounds like a good life. NIce uke, this is a new company and I wish them luck.

I saw that uke at Ukulele Source as well, it looks better in person! Grats on getting it!

Nice! Hard to find.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm a newbie so I haven't played on very much ukuleles so I can't really compare it to anything else, but it does have great tone especially with a low G setup. Mine came with Worth low G clears and it sounds very balanced.

Wow, I generally don't go for painted instruments, but that is absolutely stunning!

Top Bottom