Ho-lee crap batman, i got a j.o.b.

Congrats! I guess that means you can buy 2 times as many ukuleles as you were.

Congrats Broh. I am really happy for you.

Half the work, twice the money? Sign me up! Congrats. Hope it's as good as it sounds.

Good for you! What's the first new uke on the wish list?

Half the work, twice the money? Sign me up! Congrats. Hope it's as good as it sounds.

My sentiments exactly - I was about to write just about the same words!! Enjoy your good fortune, and all that extra time to spend playing music & spending the extra ca$h! Big congrats!

kala acacia tenor, Kala curly hawaiian mango with cedar top, and then I think a Mainland (not sure which...I want to drive down there and hang with Mike first).

At some point I want a concert and soprano

lol...I probably wont get all of them, but I just might. I need to get a couple from Mike, I owe him alot.

and that kala koa with cedar top, and Ka-kte...

I really want a nice concert with factory installed shadow pickup

Super congratulations cornfed thats great news both the job and the new 'ukuleles that you are going to treat yourself too.

ya boy, its been along time coming...

Well I work FT at a church plant for PT pay for right now, and all I need is a supplement. My problem has been that I have a ministry degree, which is great when you're working full time at a church but not so much when you need a secular job. My degree disqualifies me from good jobs cuz its not "marketable", and makes me "overqualified" for the junk jobs that I need.

I'm feeling good right now

ya boy, its been along time coming...

Well I work FT at a church plant for PT pay for right now, and all I need is a supplement. My problem has been that I have a ministry degree, which is great when you're working full time at a church but not so much when you need a secular job. My degree disqualifies me from good jobs cuz its not "marketable", and makes me "overqualified" for the junk jobs that I need.

I'm feeling good right now

Don't you hate that overqualified crap? When my fiance got laid off I applied at Best Buy for a Geek Squad spot to hold us over until he found something. I was told they can't give me the job because I'm overqualified (I'm a network administrator). I was livid.

But congrats! I hope it works out for you!

Don't you hate that overqualified crap? When my fiance got laid off I applied at Best Buy for a Geek Squad spot to hold us over until he found something. I was told they can't give me the job because I'm overqualified (I'm a network administrator). I was livid.

But congrats! I hope it works out for you!

I'll second that. My bachelor's is in human resources. I applied for a job at Old Navy while I worked on my masters of divinity, and they were afraid I was only applying so I could try to start a union.

Great news! I know that its a tough world out there right now. I work my butt of for 75% of the pay I used to get and my vacation was cut from five weeks to two after 21 years of service. But I know others who have lost their jobs so I just take the punches and come back for more.

Top Bottom