Play the Beatles, Win a Uke Results!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
*drumroll*

After the long anticipation and weeks of judging I finally have determined the results of the "Play the Beatles, Win a Uke" contest!

The two runners up . . .

BaronK69's Come Together

MissZooey's When I'm 64 (94)!

Please PM so we can discuss what you'd like for your prize! (iTunes doesn't sell The Beatles, so you can have any album from any band you would like!)

And the winner is . . . . .

UKECANTDOTHAT's
Strawberry Fields Forever!!

Please PM me your address so this Pineapple uke can be off to her new home.

I wanted to thank everyone that entered. I think the contest was a great success and I had a great time listening to all the entries. There wasn't a single terrible one! Keep ukin UU.

johnearlywithukulele.gif

Last edited:
MissZooey's Grandmother

I was about to say, if MissZooey's Grandmother didn't even place.... shame on all of us. This was a fun contest! Thanks for hosting it.

congrats to the winners! These contests are always tons of fun, even if you don't win.

Congratulations to the winners! I was posting my entry today... maybe there is something I missed, I though there still was time! anyway, the video is almostdone...

Oh, my dear Lord! I was subscribed to the original thread and just noticed the separate announcement. I couldn't bear to open it myself so I waited until my eight year old could do it for me. He's more stoked than I am about it! He said he wants to have an ukulele party when it arrives!!!

This was the most fun I ever had recording anything, ever, win or lose. I still can't believe out of all the superb entries, this was picked! Wow...

Thanks again flea for your awesome generosity!
:nana::nana::nana:

Congrats all!! Your entries rocked! :)

CountryMouse

Top Bottom