First song here on UU. And it's not a ukulele song.

The Pinneapple Pirate

Reaction score
Midi Version
Mp3 version

OK so what I've got here is basically my first attempt at a String Quartet piece. I'm used to composing for like guitars and drums and all that band stuff, and this was a lot trickier than that. Gotta rely more on dynamics and stuff then just crashing symbols and power chords to make it exciting ha. So go easy on me.

Anyway it's not done. I've been working on it for the last 2 days or so and I kinda back tracked a bit cuz I can't get this one part to sound quite right. So I figured hey, why not put it up here on UU and get some feed back?

I know there are a lot of things wrong with it right now but the part that I really wanna get down is the part between 0:32 seconds and 1:04. Wanna give it a bit more umph with the whole bass cello thing but it's just not sounding right no matter what I try. So right now I've just got the cello repeating throughout the whole thing but come on, that's just boring.

So yeah, got a midi version there for anyone who wants to run it through some notation program or whatever and see the sheets, I'll probably post some sheets here tomorrow. And yeah, let me know what you think of it so far.

Top Bottom