My experience with Uke Republic

Nichod

Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks I've been in contact with Mike from Uke Republic. Originally, I intended to purchase my first Uke from him, but I came across a great deal in the Marketplace here that I couldn't pass up. Even after telling Mike about my purchase he was polite and seemed genuinely happy with my choice. Mike really seems passionate about Ukes and I felt he had my best interest in mind when discussing my purchase options.

I would recommend buying from Mike or just emailing him with questions if you have them. A great guy and very informative. It's likely I'll be buying at least accessories from him if not a Uke in the future.:cool:

http://www.ukerepublic.com/

Last edited:
I believe all 3 Mikes (MGM, Mainland & Uke Republic) are passionate about 'ukuleles and will go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.

I haven't bought anything from him yet, but he keeps weakening my resistance with all those great ukes he brings to SEUkers meetings. I agree he is a great guy. I have seen him dealing with customers at the SEUkers meetings, and no matter if they buy a set of strings, an expensive uke, or nothing at all, he treats them all with respect and care. He truly loves the instrument.

I think it has something to do with the name Mike, since I agree that everyone loves MGM, UkeRepublic, and Mainland.

Last edited:
I've bought about 6 ukuleles through Mike at UkeRepublic. He's and awesome guy to deal with and helps out his customers in every way possible and more. I highly suggest him as a uke dealer and will continue to get ukes through him. I've got an Ohana baritone coming in tomorrow from him and will be getting my next tenor from him as well when the time comes.

Well he is my buddy, and i referred him here:) True. All of it:)Really is a great guy. I remeber our first meeting. he didnt even have his website running yet. I went over to check out his kala ukuleles. Little did I know that we would become great friends.

Just received my Ohana Zebrawood from Mike... hassle free transaction. Would definitely order through Mike again.

Top Bottom