This video is why I don't go to church very often.

Faricelli

Reaction score
This vid is about a bible girl I had a crush on. I apologize if I offend anyone.

You don't need to worry about it. You can go to church. God forgives just about anything, right? Even what you've posted here.

I am sure one or two people like your stuff too.

I hope so. Everybody here has their own religious , social & philosophical views. And all are entitled to them. There are ladies here. and there should be some sort of common decency practiced. IMHO.
My 14 yr old daughter , may be called a Bible girl. and if some guy wrote a tune like this about mine & I heard it, although Im a Christian , Im also a Dad,, and serious bad stuff would happen. Theres got to be some other dads here that feel the same. Ive been on both sides of the fence.
I am only expressing myself ,, as you did ,
Steve

Just so I am clear ,, I am not saying you playing or singing was not ok,, just word content

Finally -- everyone else is out of the house and I can listen.

Holy smokes, Faricelli -- That was fun!

I hope so. Everybody here has their own religious , social & philosophical views. And all are entitled to them. There are ladies here. and there should be some sort of common decency practiced. IMHO.
My 14 yr old daughter , may be called a Bible girl. and if some guy wrote a tune like this about mine & I heard it, although Im a Christian , Im also a Dad,, and serious bad stuff would happen. Theres got to be some other dads here that feel the same. Ive been on both sides of the fence.
I am only expressing myself ,, as you did ,
Steve
It's a joke, get over it? :)

Steve did nothing wrong guys...He has moral objections to this song and he has a right to feel that way just like everyone else has a right to think the song is funny. I personally think the song is funny b/c I was once that boy in the song. No need to bash him for his beliefs.

I laughed, but I don't know if I'm normal.

I laughed, but I don't know if I'm normal.

I haven't decided yet (if you're normal). I like you the way you are. I laughed too.

I did go into it knowing it was Faricelli who wrote the song. I also saw the apology before hand so I was warned.

Top Bottom