ROD!!
vs.
AME!!

oh wow this is it
and so it comes down to this
good luck to AME and ROD
much love to both

*drum rolls*

Thanks a lot everyone, it's been a fun week, full of up's and down's. I'd like to thank everyone here at UU, Ryan, Aldrine and the rest of the crew. No matter what the outcome, I am honored to have made it this far.

Ohh and while waiting for the results of the semi's today, I put together some of the out-takes from my orginal contest video. So if you would like to see more of San Antonio, a half moon during the day, or me a little tipsy, check it out here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Inc3YHeHhAM

Mahalo!
Rod

haha awesome Rod. I would make an outtake video, but I didnt have enough battery to even have outtakes haha so I had to be quick and just do the thing in one shot. I had to save battery life for the SF footage. xP

But really, your daughter is way cute. xP

Good luck Rod!~

and I would also like to thank the UU fambam, without you guys, I would be wasting my life away on something useless like Myspace. haha wow. but no really, thanks and I'm glad I have gotten this far. It's been a trip. I look forward to coming on UU everyday and to come home and log on to find out I'm in the Finals, was just awesome. I had a long hot and irritating day and this really put my spirits up. :) No matter who wins, everyone's a winner. haha cliche. but no, seriously everyone at UU is awesome and should get golden uke stars for being so awesometastic. Love you guys!~:D

i've voted for you since the beginning Rod, good luck both of you.

Thank You!!! Your vote is greatly appreciated.

I'm getting spanked pretty good, but I had a great time making the video. I made some new friends, showed off one of my favorite Texas landmarks and I can now say I've jammed at the Alamo. Doesn't get much better then that!

Aloha,
Rod

Last edited:
It's OVER! Thanks to everyone who voted - we can't thank you enough for helping us decide the winner! Throughout the course of the finals, we had over 450 total votes, which made for some great battles and always kept these showdowns interesting. We heart you all!

Stay tuned (I already received the next big giveaway ... it's waiting right here for one of you) ...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! And congrats Ame!

I had a great time, thanks again to all that voted and the UU crew.

CONGRATULATIONS AME!!!

And awesome job staying until the end Rod!!

:rock:

THANKS EVERYONE! OMG this is so awesome. I was in the middle of some important stuff and was away from the UU forums for quite sometime today. (I'm usually on it for hella hours as I'm sure most of you are too haha) but today something really big happened to my friend and he was in need of help, so that occupied my mind, I actually forgot about that today was the last day. I'm really excited, and I would just like to thank everyone who voted, the UU staff, the UU fambam, just everyone. This was fun times, and I havent won a contest like this before. Everyone did a great job with their videos! Congrats especially to Rod for making it this far as well. :) I really can't thank UU enough. This is just too awesome.

UU is hella bomb, and I love you guys forever. UU is my BFF4LYFE.haha xP

[That was the saddest award acceptance speech thing ever, and I apologize. ><;;]

Top Bottom