Celebrating 1 year as a ukuleleplayer!

Denno

Reaction score
Yay to me!
1 year ago I bought my first ever ukulele. 4 days later I uploaded my first cover on youtube and have been updating ever since.
I have over 100 subscribers, who thought anyone would care about me?
I have found alot of new friends all over the world.
I have had so much fun at parties rockin my ukulele.
I want to thank all of you who make my life so much fun online!

Congrats at 1 year! I'm at 2 months myself...

I thought it would have been better to re-record it with the same uke. Your new uke (Mainland?) sounds a lot better than that other uke.

Way to Go! Really sounds good. Gives me hope for the future, although after 6 months I don't play much better than when you started! But, what the heck, I enjoy playing and I am improving. So good for you and keep on truckin'.

Congrats, mate :)

I can't wait to hit that one year mark myself, in June ;-)

I am so happy and grateful that the uke came into my life!

WOW one year already? Time flies when you're having fun.

Congrats! Glad to hear you've stuck with playing the uke, I think it'd be really easy to especially with the UU community. Keep at it!

Very nice sound! Congrats on your first Uke-iversary! Lookin' forward to hearing more!

Hi Denno, been watching you for the last you and I must say, your an inspiration to anyone starting to play the Uke. Keep it up man, next step... ukulele icon!

Congrats to you... I am right with you on that one year anniversary! It's been a really fun hobby for me too! I think my first uke was in mid February 2009 and I was looking for #2 within two weeks of that. This forum has added so much to the enjoyment of the ukulele for me!

–Lori

Top Bottom