It is Done!!

haolejohn

Reaction score
Well, I did it...I finished my master's degree unless the professor has any final modifications that she wants me to do...My ban has been lifted. I am back...And as promised, I do have a new ukulele but I am waiting to get some pictures later today to post. I also have another one coming so I may wait until I get that one.
First I must say that you to all that supported me and that includes you Seeso, the one that banned me:)
We have a great community here that actually cares about each other.
Second, I'd like to comment on my last thread I started about the vintage kamakas. That pastor bought 20 ukuleles for $20 which comes out to $1 an ukulele. 19 of the 20 were kamakas. He gave them all away to children in the church and I am now trying to convince him to get them all back so that I can inspect them all and then start a uke club for his church.
Third, Mele ukulele is one of the best dealers I have ever dealt with (more to come soon).
Fourth: The Pineapple Sunday is a pretty ukulele.
Fifth: Pictures will be coming soon...I promise.

Welcome back John, and congratulations! I for one have missed your uke knowledge.

Congrats on your accomplishment. I'm starting a Ph.D. program this fall, and I may have to ask for a "ban" as well. Are you buying any ukes to celebrate? You've definitely earned it.

I bought a 2006 Harley Davidson Street Bob and a Pineapple Sunday as gifts for this occasion. I originally planned on only getting the PS then I found the Harley so I figured no new uke, then I found a good, no make that great deal on the Pineapple Sunday so i asked my wife and she let me get it.

Ph D? I think I will be starting a program this summer or fall for that unless I decide to take some time off.

Congratulations, John.
Let's ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>............................

You got it...This summer I'll definately come up your way. I want to try and do many of the civil war battlefields for powerpoints fpor my class next year.

Many congratulations. I have heard that those projects have been the end of more then one master's student. Great idea for the rewards. Hope you thoroughly enjoy them.

Have a Great Day,
Jim

Welcome back & congrats on all of your accomplishments! I can't wait to hear about your experiences with Mele and, most importantly, your Pineapple Sunday!

I've thought about going for my PhD (piled high & deeper), but in my field it is a 4 year program and you can't work. Who can afford that? Good luck & continued success!

Congrats, John. Been there, done that, know the great feeling you have when it's over. Welcome back!

Congratulations!

Master's degrees can come in handy.

In case my Master of Laws and Master of Business Administration was perfect grounding for...selling ukuleles! :)

Welcome back John. Congrats on 1. The Masters 2. The PS and 3. The Harley

First, great for you that you finished your master's degree!!!!

Second, glad to have you back at UU.

Third....where are these pictures and what did you get????

Top Bottom