All solid KOA uke for $190!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaissance-Man

Reaction score
I'm selling my Cordoba soprano ukulele. It's an all solid-wood instrument. It sports a solid KOA top, back, and sides, with an ebony finger board, a bone nut and saddle, and rope binding and rosette. My Cordoba plays well (has great action), sounds sweet, and looks elegant. The uke and case are both in mint condition. I'm selling it for $190 (plus $15 shipping to the lower states), including a Lanikai hard case. PM me if you want to buy it.

attachment.php

Hey is it the 25SK?
If so, I have the same one!
That's a good price, people. The deeper sounds on this ukulele are surprising rich!

Hmmm. Picture doesn't work for me... can you repost it?

Can you tell me the cost to ship to Canada (Can you send it on my own UPS account)? And how would you want payment?

Hmmm. Picture doesn't work for me... can you repost it?

Can you tell me the cost to ship to Canada (Can you send it on my own UPS account)? And how would you want payment?
The picture looks fine to me. If you PM me your email, I'll send you the original picture plus a couple more (with different views).

I'd accept PayPal or a money order (USA funds). I don't have a problem with using your UPS shipping account, provided it's accepted by the UPS store in the USA.

could you PM the pictures?
I suggested emailing the pictures, because one person said he's having trouble viewing the picture I posted here. Posting the pictures in a PM would present the same problem to that person. I have two other pictures of my KOA uke, a front view and a back view. I'll post them here. If you have trouble viewing them, send me your email address in a PM.

Attachments

• uke-top.jpg
    uke-top.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 40
  • uke-bottom.jpg
    uke-bottom.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 16
Hey man sorry to burst yo' bubble but it isn't really Koa.

See, Cordoba uses the term 'Portuguese koa' but really it's just a cousin of the wood...so it's not really koa.
It's a good way for the company to make their wood sound better.
The only real flaw with it is I've heard that it cracks easily (mine has one, although small and not going anywhere).

So yeah, it's still a good buy. Just want to make sure peeps know the truth.

The grain patterns of my solid KOA Cordoba are stunning. My uke has absolutely no issues, and is built rock solid. Anyway, it's been sold. The new owner may follow-up with his own appraisal in a few days. Thank you all for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom