Vita Uke Plans

Futch

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just want to say that I really appreciate the weath of knowledge that is shared here in the luthiers section! I often read though the threads here, but rarely post.

I'm looking to purchase plans for a Harmony Vita uke. Does anybody know where I could find such a thing?

I love the Vita design and would love to learn more about it from the inside out. Has anyone got any interesting stories about building or playing these great ukes?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Pete! Could you tell be the title of this Washburn book, I'd like to get a copy.

I'm interested in how you have changed the design for your own builds. Is this because of a problem inherent in the original design, or simply a case of modernization?

Email Marc Shoenberger from Ukiyo ukuleles, he really knows a lot about Vita's. I have an original and just picked up a my second (sold my first) Ukiyo Vita and it is the best sounding soprano Ukulele I have ever played (both Ukiyo's are); Marc makes them both in traditional and untraditional woods.

Top Bottom