Charlotte, nc area uke jam -- the march one is on!!!

3nails4holes

Reaction score
Charlotte area ukers--

We're having our SECOND JAM SESSION!!

WHO: All ukulele players, uke-curious, friends, family & retinue!

WHAT: Uke Jam!!!

WHERE: Aloha Snow, 5716 Wyalong Drive Suite J, Charlotte, NC 28227 | Harris Teeter shopping center at corner of Idlewild and Margaret Wallace (link here: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5716+...i=vYWMS4DAA8L-lgfU4oywDQ&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA&z=16)

WHEN: First Saturday of March (March 6) from 3-5 PM

HOW: Umm... What? Come by car, truck, van, hovercraft, helicopter, foot, bicycle, unicycle, ultralight, etc.

WHY: To jam with like-minded ukers! Bring your uke, your fave tabs, and either a snack or 2-L of something to share. This is a family-friendly event! Come to try out other people's ukes, to learn from other ukers, and basically to have a GREAT TIME!!

Want to share a fave song you like? Bring 10 copies of the chords/tabs to share with us!

Ukulele Underground Official Merch prizes to be won!!! Aldrine Instructional DVDs for check out to loyal group members!

FOR MORE INFO, PM ME!

Yes it is FREE!

:shaka:

I'm in the same boat as covernment. I'll be in Kings Mountain for the week as of Friday (Spring Break WHOO!), but I'm not sure I'll be able to commandeer the car from my mom to get down to Charlotte. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope though!

It was great! It was great to see everyone at Aloha Snow! I thought it went very well. Thanks for all of your effort. Have a great week!

Great to meet everybody! Great folks, great music!

We had a really great time! I hope you can make it out next time!

We had a great turn-out! Uke Love is alive and well in Charlotte, NC!
Our group shot:
P1110201.jpg

Some clips from our jam:

what a blast! thanks to everyone who came out to make our 2nd jam a success!

i'll see you all next month!

mahalo!

:shaka:

Top Bottom