Got an early grad gift.....

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Got my Senior Graduation gift from my parents today. A Tenor G-String! Sounds wonderful with the Aquilas I put on and has a very bright sound. Just thought I'd share my excitement with you guys!! :music:

Wow congratulations jumpingflea...for the uke :music: and for your graduation:rock:!!!!!!!!! that's awesome!!!

upload a video!!!!

your parents deserve an A plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

By the way...SUMMER RAIN...sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats, that's awesome! Have fun with it! :)

Yeah, in my family if it's not a clarinet then they don't wanna know.

Wow, G-string is kind of hard to come by, but I'd be all over one of those Honu tattooed models. Oh who am I kidding, I'd be all over any model. :eek:

Congrats, and tell your parents I :worship: them!

Wow. Congrats. Great gift....much better than something electronic...

Wow congratulations jumpingflea...for the uke :music: and for your graduation:rock:!!!!!!!!! that's awesome!!!

upload a video!!!!

your parents deserve an A plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

By the way...SUMMER RAIN...sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I gave my parents an A++ and I just made a video. Just a cruddy little latin lick that I got an idea for from the G-String. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di7bD5N2GaA

on a similar note, i still dont know what uke to ask my parents to get me. i know tenor, preferably solid koa, good looking, in the $400-$500 range. any suggestions?

Sharp looking uke my man!! Treat her well and spend lots of time with her and she'll sing for you. Congrats.

Top Bottom