Not Able To Log Out

Melissa82

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not able to log out of the forums. I log out, I get the cookies cleared message but when I go to the forums, I'm logged in again. I've cleared my cookies and everything and it doesn't work.

You WANT to log out? I'd be in big trouble if I had to log in. It's been so long I'm pretty sure I don't know my password any more.

It works in another browser. I'm using Google Chrome and would like to not have to use IE.

Some browsers cache pages for what seems forever. I had the same problem testing webpage designs in Firefox. Every time I changed something, all I would see is the old site. I had to install an add-on to help forcefully flush the cache so the new page would load.

Some browsers cache pages for what seems forever. I had the same problem testing webpage designs in Firefox. Every time I changed something, all I would see is the old site. I had to install an add-on to help forcefully flush the cache so the new page would load.
Well, that is what flushing the DNS does. You shouldn't need an add-on, you can just do it from the command prompt.

http://www.hosting.com/support/info/flushdns/

Top Bottom