Things that bug me when shopping on the internet.

berylbite

Reaction score
Mobile, Alabama, USA. We get all of the Hurricanes
I wish all the folks selling their ukes would start taking pictures of the action. On basses and guitars too for that matter.
When ever I see an instrument I'm interested in, I'm always aching to see that action.

It's like, one of the most important parts you know what I'm saying?

Is this on a retail site or people selling personally? If it's a personal sale, just ask them to take a pic. If not, then yeah, I know what you mean, it sucks.

I hate when the mail order bride your shopping for tells you that she is 5'9" 115lbs and turns out to be 5'2" 275lbs. Its not that I don't like heavy girls its just that they cost more to ship.

Action can be adjusted so I don't really see the point of taking a picture of it. I guess you will know if you need to make adjustments either up or down (down being easier). When it come to personal preference no one will have the same preference as everyone else.

Action can be adjusted so I don't really see the point of taking a picture of it. I guess you will know if you need to make adjustments either up or down (down being easier). When it come to personal preference no one will have the same preference as everyone else.

I think it more important to see the neck set (more so on guitars).

I hate when the mail order bride your shopping for tells you that she is 5'9" 115lbs and turns out to be 5'2" 275lbs. Its not that I don't like heavy girls its just that they cost more to ship.
:agree:Soooo true! Also, the bigger ones need more air holes in the container...plus the extra food and water during shipment! These things add up! Errm....not that I know about such things.:uhoh:

Top Bottom