Private online lessons by Aldrine

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Aloha everyone!

After much thought and planning; I'm happy to announce that I am able to take on 5 online private students. These lessons are 1 on 1 via skype and will last about 30-45 minutes each session. These lessons are available once a week and can be ongoing or a one shot. Lessons can be anything from techniques, songs, theory, or anything else that the student will want to learn. Because each person is different, each lesson will be designed for each person. Because space (and time) is limited, I can only take on 5 people. So I apologize in advance if you were not chosen.

If interested, please reply to this thread and I will contact you with the information if selected.

Thanks!
-Aldrine

*UPDATES!*

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the replies! I'm looking over them now. I just also wanna point out that these lessons aren't really targeted for beginners. I am able to teach beginner lessons but I feel that you can get the same lessons by watching the content on this site. So I don't wanna be wasting your time/money for something you can get for free and do on your own time :D

BUT!
We will be offering something VERY soon that is a GREAT alternative. A better, interactive, ukulele experience than what we already offer. Stay tuned...

For those that are still interested, please send me a video of yourself playing a song that best represents your current skills. I'll be able to get a read on what I will be working with should you be chosen. Email them to me at aldrine@ukuleleunderground.com and I'll reply from there.

Thanks for everything guys! I heart you all :D

-Aldrine

Aloha again everyone!

Great responses so far. I just wanna let you guys know that you don't have to send me the video. You can just send a link to the video of you playing. Thanks!

Hey guys!

UUU has surely taken its toll on my private lessons and have gotten pretty hectic. But recently it's calmed down and I got used to the pace of the university. I'm posing to let you guys know that there's a spot open for my private instructions if anyone was interested. Just one spot is open so if you're interested, please send me an email at aldrinemusic@gmail.com

If you guys want, I can get testimonials from my current private students and also some students from UUU. These lessons are of the finest quality :D

If you applied before, please send me an email again. :D you guys are da bestest!

Last edited:
I may be interested. How would it work with the time zone difference and how much are you charging? :)

If timezones aren't an issue for you then I'd be more than interested.

hey Aldrine,

can you throw me on the list of people who are interested? lessons with you would be pretty sweet

I'm definetely interested. I would need to set up a few things on my computer to get that ready. I keep crazy hours, so I can make time whenever you have it. Never has any lessons, so it would probably help me fix some self-taught bad habits.

Put me on the list.

I've been thinking this would be a great idea. Please contact with info.

Lots of people excited about this - count me in as excited! I would love to take lessons with you - instructors locally are pretty rare...

Aloha Aldrine!

What an unbelievable opportunity you have offered our community! I couldn't imagine learning from a better teacher. Your videos inspired me to pick up the ukulele and start learning.
I might be a terrible student though because I have so much to learn! Please put me on the list that would be Awesome!

100% Interested AG. Being on the East Coast, there are no great Ukulele Virtuoso's around me. No one to learn from. I lack the musical background and I think that is holding me back tremendously. I also don't really have the ability to play with other well rounded ukers to learn from, there just aren't many around here. Meeting you in Brooklyn last fall really showed me what the Uke is capable of and with the right knowledge you can def. make some pretty sweet music ring out. I don't want to just learn chords and songs anymore. I want to be able to create my own out of everything. Throw me on that list if interested!

Awesome idea too btw.

I must ask you to put my name in the hat too. What an opportunity for anyone. Awesome.

please, oh please, pick me.

Aldrine!

Deffinently count me in, we are short of ukulele instructors here in South Texas!!
UU inspired me to pick up the ukulele, then who better to teach me it.
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Aproteem

Would love to have you for my private tutor.................please consider me................Thanks Howie

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the replies! I'm looking over them now. I just also wanna point out that these lessons aren't really targeted for beginners. I am able to teach beginner lessons but I feel that you can get the same lessons by watching the content on this site. So I don't wanna be wasting your time/money for something you can get for free and do on your own time :D

BUT!
We will be offering something VERY soon that is a GREAT alternative. A better, interactive, ukulele experience than what we already offer. Stay tuned...

For those that are still interested, please send me a video of yourself playing a song that best represents your current skills. I'll be able to get a read on what I will be working with should you be chosen. Email them to me at aldrine@ukuleleunderground.com and I'll reply from there.

Thanks for everything guys! I heart you all :D

-Aldrine

Last edited:
Aldrine, I'd like to know if your suave smooth operator style will be included in these lessons like the one's exhibited in your Colbie Caillat cover video?............(just kidding, but someone let me know, did I make him blush?)

Maybe I'll join a future lesson group. Where's a job when you need one? I need some advanced soloing lessons. I sort of plateaued in skill with no more direction.

Top Bottom