Breedlove Tenor Ukulele

Rick

Reaction score
Soo.. YESTERDAY! I was at work, and the brand spanking new one-of-a-kind Breedlove Ukulele came in. It is.. awesome. Superb quality! It's a Tenor size ukulele. I'm unsure of what type of wood the body and neck are made out of. It has gold friction tuners, and an epic fretboard inlay of the Whidbey Island :]

It was specially made for us at ClickMusic! I plan to show more info after I get a better look at it. Pics and sound videos (MGM-style) will be up soon. Breedlove will be making 12 of these bad boys, all custom made. Ours is the first ;)

They had it at NAMM, so if you go to check UU's NAMM coverage and click on the Breedlove video, the ukulele with the super awesome inlay is ours :]

For right now, it hasn't happened (ie pics or didnt happen) but all will be remedied soon :]

Looking forward to the videos as well...I adore my Breedlove guitar.

k2olzk.jpg

I don't quite agree with the 4 image rule.. but enjoy!

WOW! That is gorgeous!

How much are these going for retail? And when will they be available? :drool:

Uhh this one specifically is around .. $3000-$4000. The more affordable ones will be around.. $999 area. Kim Breedlove is currently making them right now. It might take a few months. But they should be coming out soon :]

ahaha luckily we don't plan on selling this one, so technically it's mine to play :]

Top Bottom