Ohana Long necked soprano for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichadwick

Reaction score
Anyone interested in trading their tenor Fluke for an Ohana Soprano with tenor neck? The Ohana sells new around $160. I might be able to throw in some cash with it.

The Ohana is about a month old (bought from MGM in April). I will post pics if requested. It plays well. Comes with gig bag. Absolutely perfect condition - but I want a Fluke to cart around and play on the deck, do some custom painting and tune in low_G. The Ohana is nice, loud and bright, but just not my style.

Would also consider other tenors in trade.

I'll take some this weekend and post them soon. But for now you can see the same uke and read MGM's description on his eBay store site.

Mine is identical - only a month old and hardly played.

I was wrong about the retail price: it's $189, just a little less than a tenor Fluke.

I will also consider and other solid-wood tenor uke. I want to string it up for low-G. I like the Fluke for its durability, but I would look at any other tenor or perhaps even a solid wood baritone.

I'll be happy to trade you my Fluke Tenor for your Ohana. I didn't play the fluke much before and now that I have 3 tenors from bluegrass ukes, I don't play it at all now. I put Ko'olau gold strings on the Fluke but liked the Hilo strings it orginially came with. I've got a video of the fluke on YT with the Ko'olau strings - you'll hear what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpXJVU_3-U

What do you say? Wanna trade?

Sounds like a plan! The Ohana has new Hilo strings on it, too. Can you email me directly so we can continue this off-board? I can send the Ohana by UPS ground service within a day or two.
Can we exchange pics?
click for my email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom