Finally Finished... Ain't it Purdy?!

Mim

Reaction score
So, these last few days have been hectic. I took down the shirt display in my shop and put up a Uke display. To do so I needed to make 2 more multi-uke hangers and hang them (single-handedly I might add... which is tricky). Which means painting, drillings, almost killing myself fastening them to the wall, a few trips to Home Depot, and a few holes needing spackeling (ha). This I think led to me pulling my back out today while at the gym, but thats another story. But it was worth it... the final result is so satisfying to look at. So without further ado... drumroll... Mim's Uke Display!

P1110189.jpg

P1110193.jpg

P1110192.jpg

Thanks again for Aldrine's uke hanger tutorial. I could not have done this without it!!!

That looks awesome Mim!!! Wish I lived in Charlotte so I could come jam with an ice cream cone in my mouth...

Wow! It's wonderful. And looks to be a really nice selection of ukuleles. Display is nice. Gotta love the lights too. Best to you.

Looks great. do you have amps on display to try the eleukes out with ?

Looks great. do you have amps on display to try the eleukes out with ?

I keep meaning to bring my amp from home and keep forgetting. I am also going to stock some travel amps for sale... forgot to order those too! I suppose I was so excited about the Ukes I forgot the details!

Best of luck with your new venture Mim. It looks like you're off to a great start! How about naming some of your ice cream flavors after ukes? Kala Coffee Cream? Ohana Oreo?

Looks great!

But I couldn't help but notice the obvious absence of ice cream. :drool:

Jason

looks like the kind of place i could sit and star for hours in! ;)

very nice display....

and thus, ice cream and ukuleles are united, and the dream has become reality.

So. EXCELLENT. Congrats!

In your honor, I am eating a double-scoop ice cream cone right now (mint chocolate chip).

...I think I should help celebrate some more and have another.

Congrats! I'd visit and eat a ton of ice cream if my local ice cream/yogurt shop had a wall like this.

Way to go Mim! That looks awesome. I wish I could get out there for some BBQ followed by ice cream and a uke at your place!

Wow!! Nice job. Good luck with your business. How about a rack of how-to 'ukulele books? Maybe a few CD's? One observation: Your uke racks aren't going anywhere and will still be up after any tornado!

Mim, you did a fantastic job! Best wishes for your continued success.
--G

Beautiful!

What a great job especially since you did it all yourself.

Top Bottom