I think I found my dream soprano...

beeejums

Reaction score
It's a Bruko (How do you do an umlaut?), and it was on the "gallery" page... :drool:

einser.jpg

Context.

I wonder how much it would be to have one of those made and shipped to the USA? No point in asking now, I can't afford it... but it's something to save up for.

Last edited:
I lucked into a Bruko via ebay in January. Otherwise I wasn't sure I'd be affording one real soon.

Dream no more! It's called a No.1, in Black, and in Europe they only cost E109. That's just under $150 to you colonial types :) There's a great French stockist called Exquisite (http://www.exquisite.fr) and they offer very useful postage rates individually to buyers. Drop them a line.

I'm surprised to find that it's so inexpensive, since it was on the "special models" page. But that's good news... cheaper goal means saving my pennies becomes easier.

I remember a couple of years ago a few threads about them on another uke forum. They were mentioned as an affordable uke that was not made in China. I seem to remember that the price to get one in the US was around $160 - $170.

Jason

Top Bottom