Double gig bag

perep

Reaction score
Hey guys & MGM out there, it has been a year trying to find a dealer,( prefer STEADY bag ), that has or could get me a double concert Steady bag or even another maker but to no avail till recently the fellows at aNaNa ukelele or something like that referred me to their supplier who is the same fellow in Canada I have tried to get product from before with no luck- they pushed him a little I think and got the one from the NAMMS show that he attended , good price but postage a little high but I am a happy camper now. Good quality bags they make, have maybe 8 of them. I sugg. they try & make a double bag, concert with soprano in front, he said he would mention it to his supplier. I even asked it to be tweed & I woud demo the unique case because that is what I am doing with mine, both concert & soprano in same case. Maybe a few of you out there are looking, I know MGM might want one ot two. Happy fellow in Oregon.
PEREP
Don Perepchuk

I am getting the tenor double gigbags in soon again although they are made in various sizes they can be used to house and two ukes from soprano to tenor. its unfeasable to really bring in all the sizes as demand is growbng but not enough to warrant bringing in all sizes.. so for now double all purpose gigbags will have to do for me

Thanks Mike for all you tried to get me the bag, I know you have to order a zillion of them just to fill one order of mine, I was lucky I got this guy to part with it
Don
perep

Yes Deach I use a double gigbag to take a full carryon and two ukuleles on plane flights all the time

Mike
Do you carry a double gig tenor bag with another full size carry on , what airline will let you do the big gig bag? I should not have any trouble getting on with double concert bag.
perep

Yes i have one those rolling bags that also stores my conputor and small amount of baggage. I hang the double gigbag on the side of my body away from the gate attendant and roll on it

Top Bottom