After having bitten the apple, I've strummed it !

Surprisingly Celentano Woodworks is located in Ashville, N.C. They have some pretty unique designs.

Oh Yes, the ukulele is already something good for the spirit, so with an apple, is the top ;-)

Thanks for sharing this!
I've certainly gazed longling at this ukulele on =tags&includes[]=title]Etsy It's nice to get a sense of the quality. It's a stunning piece. Enjoy it!

Edit: Sorry, don't know why my posting of the url came out all messy-like. But the link works.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this!
I've certainly gazed longling at this ukulele on =tags&includes[]=title]Etsy It's nice to get a sense of the quality. It's a stunning piece. Enjoy it!

Edit: Sorry, don't know why my posting of the url came out all messy-like. But the link works.

You're welcome, it's interesting indeed to have an idea of sound reproduction of a musical instrument, even if the recording is a faithful reproduction.
What I can add today is that it comes with Martin ukulele strings .0191-.0216 M600

Have a nice day.

Pierre.

This is perhaps the most awesome ukulele in the world. What will your wife be getting for her birthday?

This is perhaps the most awesome ukulele in the world. What will your wife be getting for her birthday?

lol ;-) My wife should receive a lovely 5 strings kantele, a custom instrument made espacially for her (according to her drawing - she wanted a cat head for the top end of the kantele).

Thanks for the video! I've really been wanting to get that ukulele since i first saw it a few months ago, now i won't be so hesitant. It sounds very nice.

Lucky you! I saw that ukulele on etsy a while ago and thought it was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen there.

That's fantastic!

that things is awesome!!

Top Bottom