Lanikai LSM-T for $200 shipped?

MichaelAngelo

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been looking for a new ukulele for a while and...

Good news or bad news, you can tell me =P. I just got through best offer on eBay a blem new Lanikai LSM-T for $204 US, shipped (to Canada). The catch is that it's got a small scratch in the gloss (I actually appreciate scratches on all my gear, they reduce my paranoia =P)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360190677979

So, relatively to all your experience buying ukes, did I do well or bad in my whimsicality?

I think you did fine - you'd pay almost that much for the spruce topped one with lam sides.

I've been happy with my Lanikais in the past. I think you did pretty good actually.

If possible get the seller to use USPS which will then go to Canada Post. UPS and other courier companies will charge brokerage and maybe duty fees. Canada Post may charge pst/gst or not. but no other hidden charges.

If possible get the seller to use USPS which will then go to Canada Post. UPS and other courier companies will charge brokerage and maybe duty fees. Canada Post may charge pst/gst or not. but no other hidden charges.

I spoke to the seller today, he said he wont' use UPS because of the insane brokerage. I forget what he mentioned, I think it was USPS.

Top Bottom