PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tenor scale SURF FLUKE

TikiUke
03-06-2010, 12:19 PM
SOLD

Moderator: please remove when time permits. Thanks.

Surf Fluke with tenor scale neck.

Rosewood fretboard and bridge, solid walnut neck, Hilo black nylon strings. Purchased about five months ago. Excellent condition, has one very small chip/dent on side (see photo). Includes nylon gig bag AND flea collar strap with Velcro attachment (normally $15) as a bonus. I’m only selling because I want a concert scale instead.

Price is $265, including shipping to COUS. Southern California residents can pick it up in person for $255.

eculuke
03-06-2010, 12:28 PM
I know you are looking for a concert scale, but I thought I would throw this out there and see if you areinterested in trading for a brand new mainland mahogony tenor matte?

TikiUke
03-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the offer, Mainland is a good brand, but I'm not interested in a tenor.

Mouthy1
03-06-2010, 05:26 PM
I have a Lava Black concert fluke in the mail and will be here monday if you are interested. Not Rosewood so I could throw in cash if you are interested. I will PM you too.

Robster
03-07-2010, 09:36 PM
I wish I had $285 at this moment.

That's a nice lookin Fluke.

heyjude
03-08-2010, 05:11 AM
If you'd be interested in a trade, I've got a Kala KA-FMC Concert with hard case. That's the spalted maple with solid spruce top model. You can google to see what it is and if you're interested I can email actual pics to you.
Jude

TikiUke
03-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Thanks, but for everyone: I'm not interested in trading for this particular uke.