How many times have YOU visited UU? It may just scare you....

I'm not even gonna try that . . .

We do not talk about such things...

Mines say: Yes, 4,655 times, hmmm not much really.

This is for Firefox users....

My count is at 18,097 times. I may have a problem.... ;)
I'm going to guess that's maybe the total page views from UU and not the number of times actually visited?

I have FF as a secondary browser but generally use IE, which (thankfully!) doesn't tell us how addicted we are. :p

And congrats on your Undie!

Looking at it, it is my total views from all of the content under ukuleleunderground.com so it is the total page views I think.

Yikes... 5,589. I've only been a member since the beginning of January. Does that count the visits from my work computer too? I bet not. Better not let my employer see that one!

I don't use Firefox so I can say for sure. I am pretty sure it will only say 1 since I have not logged off since I joined a year ago Dec. :D

I don't use Firefox so I can say for sure. I am pretty sure it will only say 1 since I have not logged off since I joined a year ago Dec. :D

It isn't each time you have logged in, it is just each time you have gone to a webpage within the domain of ukuleleunderground.com I believe....

Only 3,962. I feel like such a noob again... Thanks flea...

This is for Firefox users....

First, go to the main forum page of Ukulele Underground. (www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum)

Go to Tools -> Page Info and click the Security Tab.

My count is at 18,097 times. I may have a problem.... ;)

Wow - I have nearly eight thousand more posts than you...and one third the page visits! I mean, I know I shoot my mouth off a lot here, but wow!

Top Bottom