Uke on cruise Sept 2010

perep

Reaction score
Anyone going on the Ruby Princess out of Barcelona Sept 25th for 28 days? I will be there & looking to jam with others instead of just topside AFT by myself or in a quiet lounge. I hope to take my concert & soprano with me , maybe leave one home & look for another one in the Med. area
perep

Not on that one unfortunately. This does answer a question for me though. I'm going on the Ruby in December, out of Ft Lauderdale & was thinking of taking my soprano. December 5th I believe, for 7 days. Anyone else on that one?

You guys will have to perform at the talent show.

Scottz
TAKE the soprano, I have taken my concert on several cruises already & sometimes I have photos taken playing next to something that people will notice like on Disney in Dec I had Mickey & me on formal night, asked him to pose like he had a air uke, great photo, also with the chipmonks doing air uke. Lots of fun especially meeting folks that come up to you with questions etc. Great life if you don't weaken, have FUN with it.
perep

Definitely take it! I always take a uke with me on cruise ships. I usually find some corner somewhere and play quietly. I'm always astounded by how many people stop and talk to you, or even just smile as they walk by. I even posed with it in the formal portrait on my last trip.

By the way, the Ruby is a gorgeous ship, you will love her. I take it you are doing a transatlantic? I did a transatlantic on her sister, the Emerald Princess, and it was a great trip. Have fun!

Top Bottom