Sad face, sad face, sad face!

fhorndog

Reaction score
:(:( uuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Usps has lost my uke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes they find it. I have had a couple of USPS delivery problems in the past, and eventually, they found it. In my case it wasn't a ukulele but something smaller. What kind of uke is it?

–Lori

I ordered a mango Emil Bader uke from global creations. She shipped two packages that day. According to tracking, the first was delivered last week. THe second ( my uke) , according to usps records, was labeled and pick up was requested from the sender. They have no record of it even being picked up! It is ensured and the lady at GC (EXTREMELY nice!) has offered a replacement BUT it will be my second choice. THe best will still be out there somewhere. I HOPE IT SHOWS UP!!!!!!

USPS lost some strings I ordered from MGM in the beginning of Feb. They just showed up in my box a few days ago (they were postmarked 2-3). So there's still hope, hang in there!

We need our own UPS..... Ukulele Parcel Service!

Hope your uke arrives soon.

USPS has been rather spotty here lately with some important mail being delayed, like the tags for my car registration. But dang, they sure are good at stuffing my mailbox full of circulars and junk almost every day. :mad:

I had a package show up very late... some US Mint 50 state quarter sets I was going to give at Christmas time. I had time to reorder, and the replacements came in time. Eventually, the original package appeared, probably at least a month and a half late. So, you never know.

–Lori

it sounds like a nightmare. no really. If I were to have that nightmare i would wake up in the morning crying. but no worries it will more than likely show up. hold your faith. :D

I've had packages lost too-most of the time they do eventually show up--just stay positive! :) And if it doesn't show up, take refuge in the thought that maybe someone somewhere got your uke by accident and has been unintentionally deached, and subsequently caught uke fever, thus spreading the epidemic and making one more uke convert. (It's a stretch, but hey *shrug* what can you do?)

They lost my Spongebob Pineapple too ordered back in October.

THEY FOUND IT!!!! FINALLY GOT IT! THey guranteed 7 day delivery... took twenty one! It is a nice uke, worth the wait!

Glad it got there! Hopefully safe and sound.

Top Bottom