Chronicles of Narnia

jaggtmolina

Reaction score
i'll admit it, it was a pretty dope movie. that little Lucy always gets to my heart. she's hard. :)

chronicle or narnia, the witch the wardrobe etc?? u talking about that?

LOL!! actually wasn't a bad movie, i only watched it once and i feel like watching it again but its got a good story line IMO.. i see they are bringing out a new one

I wanted it to be a bit darker than that, like Lord of The Rings kinda thing, but I guess it is a childrens film and it was entertaining.

chronicle or narnia, the witch the wardrobe etc?? u talking about that?

LOL!! actually wasn't a bad movie, i only watched it once and i feel like watching it again but its got a good story line IMO.. i see they are bringing out a new one

only one type of narnia man. lol.

i never saw the first movie so i was kinda lost on the storyline. but it was still good.

that susan girl is really cute too. or is that just me? :uhoh:

only one type of narnia man. lol.

i never saw the first movie so i was kinda lost on the storyline. but it was still good.

Lol.. i feel like you Fred...but it was a good movie...I love Lucy and Aslan (the lion) !!! and yeah she's cute...or is just the two of us!!! lol:rofl:

Was this movie better than the first movie? I thought the book and the audio series was pretty cool but the first movie didn't do anything for me. They didn't develop the characters enough for me to care who was dying in that battle. Anyone else feel that way about the first?

i believe this one is better imo. that lucy girl is cute. she unsheathed a dagger in front of a whole army. that's down. she kind of looks like drew barrymore. :)

the older girl is kinda hot

:D

i think shes only like 2 years older than me

(keep dreaming fat boy)

:(

oh oh oh.. don't call yourself fat boy.. not good when u put yourself down (should take some of my own advice)

but yeah she aint bad looking the older one and the younger one is cute, just annoying.

well true but im not really putting myself down.

i have accepted that i am fat but i still love myself for it.

it happened when i was in 4th grade.

i took medication and gained 70 pounds in 6 months.

:eek:

it happened for a reason but now i accept it and will work with what i have.

which is alot

Either way...im happy..

and i dont think of it as putting myself down

so there is my life story all on one post

lol.

well true but im not really putting myself down.

i have accepted that i am fat but i still love myself for it.

it happened when i was in 4th grade.

i took medication and gained 70 pounds in 6 months.

:eek:

it happened for a reason but now i accept it and will work with what i have.

which is alot

Either way...im happy..

and i dont think of it as putting myself down

so there is my life story all on one post

lol.

haha! im sure i could do the same thing.. my life story, but in one sentense.. wow 70 pound sin 6 months.. :( I don't gain at all!!! I could eat 20 maccas meals and prob gain 1kg, mi friends all tell me come gym, come gym.. but i can;t get buff from eating so i don't go hahaha :D

Althoguh i don't mind being skinny... live with what god gives you is how i see it :D

awwww yeeeaaa... actually one of the two reasons i watched the first one. the second reason was a talking lion

Maybe its just me, but the second one seemed to suffer from LOTR envy. When the river spirit thing raised up, I leaned over to my daughter and said "LOOK! Its Gandalf the Wet!!!"

I also agree that the first was more true to the book, and that there wasn't enough development for me to know or care who was getting iced on the battlefield. Kind of like watching "Serenity" without having seen the "firefly" series.

Maybe its just me, but the second one seemed to suffer from LOTR envy.

Tolkien and CS Lewis were good friends and often shared ideas so I don't think it's LOTR envy.

I liked the movies - they were entertaining. But they are not true adaptations of the books, especially Prince Caspian. And as someone said earlier, they were not as dark as they should've been. I don't know why Disney thinks everything needs to be sugarcoated. I guess they must have gotten too much crap from parents from The Black Cauldron and The Dark Crystal. I heard those movies made kids cry. lol I thought they were awsome.

Tolkien and CS Lewis were good friends and often shared ideas so I don't think it's LOTR envy.

I liked the movies - they were entertaining. But they are not true adaptations of the books, especially Prince Caspian. And as someone said earlier, they were not as dark as they should've been. I don't know why Disney thinks everything needs to be sugarcoated. I guess they must have gotten too much crap from parents from The Black Cauldron and The Dark Crystal. I heard those movies made kids cry. lol I thought they were awsome.

The Dark Crystal is still one of my favorite fantasy films. Too bad Henson's company doesn't make more movies like that. He was the best.

Anyways, did anyone see the Narnia series they had on PBS. It was pretty bad. REAL bad! :rotfl:

Oh, not the author, by no means. The movie.

Dark crystal is full of win. My kids were much impressed when halfway through the movie I told them that there were no computer generated characters, its all puppets and costumes.

Oh, not the author, by no means. The movie.

Dark crystal is full of win. My kids were much impressed when halfway through the movie I told them that there were no computer generated characters, its all puppets and costumes.

Yep, the good old days. I'll take Muppets over CGI any day. To be honest, I think the Narnia movies would have been much better if they were made with Muppets.

Yep, the good old days. I'll take Muppets over CGI any day. To be honest, I think the Narnia movies would have been much better if they were made with Muppets.

Dude, Miss Piggy would have played an awesome White Witch!! :D:D

Top Bottom