Lanikai lk-1c

Hi Mike I just got done watching your video. It was very entertaining :D I just want to thank you again for purchasing this uke. I hope it brings you many many years of happiness. My only concern from watching the video was if I missed anything on the backside of the uke. I hope nothing happened to it while in transit. I went through it thoroughly with a fine tooth comb and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Try some pro artes or worth brown and make a new video. Oh and don't forget to try switching out the bridge pins for the Stew Mac pins. Some members here have had good luck switching them out but there's an open debate as to whether or not they make a difference ;) Personally I'd much rather have wood over plastic pins :) I can't wait to hear her after she opens up. Take care Mike.

-Paolo

Last edited:
ukeskywalker's right mike, your review was entertaining. I actually bought a lanikai lk-1c in a great deal from from UU member Mokai a little over a month ago and I had the same reaction. The uke is stunning, the wood grain and the gloss. The tone is rich. I'm glad I jumped on that deal. I switched the aquilas with Worth browns and I'm loving it even more. Thanks for doing a review, I was trying to find one but never did. Congrats on the new uke, you'll definitely be happy with it.

Top Bottom