im away, im mentally and physically exhausted, i miss my UKE!

raecarter

Reaction score
I'm on a riot training course I'm 250 miles from home and my uke could cheer me up right now but I'm all alone!

I'm on a riot training course I'm 250 miles from home and my uke could cheer me up right now but I'm all alone!

Traveling without a uke?! Unthinkable!

How fast is the round trip if you gun it? Can't you borrow lights and sirens and stuff to zip home and get one? Even better, sneak out and buy a new one localy!

Haha I don't think the hotel room next door would appreciate it id ruin their testosterone levels if I got a uke out my arms are too tired to hold a uke anyway so I'm gonna hit you tube!

raecarter;336667[B said:
]I'm on a riot training course I'm 250 miles from home and my uke could cheer me up right now but I'm all alone[/B]!

Sounds like the first verse of a country/western song....done on uke, of course. Do you have a second verse yet?

You now have the perfect reason to buy yourself a neat travel uke - next time you are away, pack in the case!

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I took my ukulele to the dentist with me today. (I can play very quietly...but not when they are working in my mouth. Ha! I am not loud, I just can't play my ukulele when I have two sets of hands making my smile pretty.) A "pocket" ukulele sounds better all of the time.

You guys are funny thanks. I'm a prison officer in the UK sukie and of you are right for it your chosen to be on the call out list if a prison is taken over or someone is held hostage etc. This week I have been training on how to win basically. But we've been battered with bricks and pick axe handles etc. Tomorrow I'm being set on fire lol. It is without doubt the most tiring week off my life

But we've been battered with bricks and pick axe handles etc. Tomorrow I'm being set on fire lol.

That sounds like a typical Friday night out!!!!;)

man thats some serious trainning.im currently a los angeles county custody officer and man never had trainning like that!! my hats off to u. keep up the good work. uku forever >>>>>>> :)

Thanks wat. in your country you just shoot them we don't have guns and just send units in it is totally exhilarating had the best day of my life today

Top Bottom