New to West Texas

Cali girl new to Midland, TX. Desperate to find someone to learn uke skills from.

Anyone else out there happen to be in the middle of nowhere?

uuwelcome.gif

Wow, girl, you are way out there in West Texas!
add yourself here:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2520

Enjoy your stay!

Wow, Midland, way out there. Sorry can't help, but if your ever in San Antonio, look me up!

Middle of Nowhere -- That's why it's called Midland

Cali girl new to Midland, TX. Desperate to find someone to learn uke skills from.

Anyone else out there happen to be in the middle of nowhere?

Whoa. So you're deep in the heart of the Permian Basin. Yeah, it's way out there.

At least it's a big and populated middle of nowhere. :D

Watch out for the dust storms. :eek: Go Ector! :D

Lmfao

I love how everyone agrees its in the middle of nowhere. LOL.

I miss my surf, my water and my friends. The uke, and what little I know, is my only companion.

I miss my surf, my water and my friends. The uke, and what little I know, is my only companion.

midland can't be that bad...i'm sure you have cows and country music! I love singing country songs with the uke! Well not to mention, those are some of the only acoustic songs i know!

Aww... I'm sorry about that. I'll keep my eyes open for you, BigBPinay. If I see anyone in the forums from that part of town, I'll let you know.

Good luck in your new town, and I'm sure you'll make some new friends in a snap.

Top Bottom