Has someone somehow slowed the rate that time passes?

ukefett

Reaction score
I'm just curious because I'm awaiting my new uke in the mail and the last 3 days seems like its lasted about a month. Oh, and a tip for people that are tracking packages, hitting the refresh button over and over and over doesn't speed up the delivery.

I know what you mean. I'm waiting on a uke right now and even though I just ordered it yesterday I am getting antsy! I too am guilty of hitting the refresh button on package tracking, and you're right... it doesn't help any at all.

Mine got lost in the mail. TOOK 21 DAYS! seemed like an eternity.

Yikes! I hope that doesn't happen with mine. It is scheduled to be here Friday, but of course, I'll be at work. I will have to see if Fed-Ex will leave it with my neighbor.

Time is a conspiracy, my friend. It's just one great big illusion designed to keep the ukers down.

I'd show you proof, but the Man would do everything in his power to make sure it, and I, disappeared. (Shhhh.)

No! I don't even know if I should be replying because I am supersticious. But maybe not replying might curse me as well. Oh great, why are you playing head games with me! =)

less than 24 hours to go....

I know what you mean. I'm waiting on a uke right now and even though I just ordered it yesterday I am getting antsy! I too am guilty of hitting the refresh button on package tracking, and you're right... it doesn't help any at all.

I can beat that: I ordered a uke an hour ago and I want it here NOW! :)

The more 'ukuleles you buy the slower you age. MGM is 110 years old believe it or not.

arggggggg!!!!!

I just got word that it's been delivered but I am stuck in a classroom watching a group of students take a test on Hamlet. (I'm a student teacher) 1 hour and 12 minutes till I leave and then 15 more minutes until I get to hold my new Mainland, my first real uke.

I'm going to cry from the boredom combined with anticipation. arggg!!!!!

arggggggg!!!!!

I just got word that it's been delivered but I am stuck in a classroom watching a group of students take a test on Hamlet. (I'm a student teacher) 1 hour and 12 minutes till I leave and then 15 more minutes until I get to hold my new Mainland, my first real uke.

I'm going to cry from the boredom combined with anticipation. arggg!!!!!

That' what you get for wanting to be a teacher :)

Thom
MAT from Pacific
Drama Teacher :)

Top Bottom