New Moderator . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Congrats to seeso and well deserved . . . If this is a repost, mods please remove

all i got to ay is "its about time" all seeso does is help and help, be it music theory to tabs.

congrats

Yeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeso Seeso Seeso Seeso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You totally deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :music:

xoxo*

Right on Seeso... Thanks for all the help. Its good to have you around and so available. You're a big part of this whole UU phenomenon.

you know, the weird thing is that recently, i was thinking why seeso wasn't a mod yet haha. he provides so much to UU. congrats man!

How amazing to see that being a moderator is considered "cool", while it can be one of the most ungrateful jobs on the Internets. Perhaps it the suggestion of being more "incrowd" than a regular member? The coolest forum members in my opinion are those willing to share knowledge, regardless of their status.

I just hope he doesn't collapse turn to the Dark Side of Power & Politics :D
(karma +1 @seeso just in case ;) )

who's seeso?

...jus' kidding. there's a certain symmetry in seeso being a mod... - hope it's not too much work, seeso. thanks for helping.

Q. "Are you a mod or a rocker?"
A. "I'm a mocker."
- Ringo, from "Hard Day's Night"

Congrats to Seeso!

BUT!!!

We can't forget to congratulate the OTHER new moderator

DAVOOMAC

Congrats and THANK YOU to the both of you for ALL your awesome work here on Ukulele Underground.

Thanks to EVERYBODY for all the hard work, support, help, and everything else under the ukulele sun. You guys are AWESOME :3

Congrats to Seeso!

BUT!!!

We can't forget to congratulate the OTHER new moderator

DAVOOMAC

Congrats and THANK YOU to the both of you for ALL your awesome work here on Ukulele Underground.

Thanks to EVERYBODY for all the hard work, support, help, and everything else under the ukulele sun. You guys are AWESOME :3

NICE! good job to the both of you! i guess it's good to have more mods as the site continues to grow

Top Bottom