UU'ers! My first ever Uke video attempt - Me and Shirley T by Jake Shimabukuro

happyslappysoong

Reaction score
Hi all!

Hope you are well. This afternoon i posted a video of Me and Shirley T and would absolutely LOVE feedback/criticism!

Thanks all!

Wow! Nice, loving the vibe of your playing! Good for first attempt!

Just curious, how'd you learn the song?

Wow

Looks like we got a real talent here! Man that was beautiful, clean, musical. You, sir, are the real deal. Don't think I can offer any constructive criticism. It would be like a finger painter complaining to Michelalangelo. Can you sing?

I guess my only criticism would be post some more.

Sounds Awesome! Keep them coming!

Wow! Nice, loving the vibe of your playing! Good for first attempt!

Just curious, how'd you learn the song?

Thanks ukeCANjam!!! I learnt this more or less by ear. Based around C, Am, F and G more or less...

Looks like we got a real talent here! Man that was beautiful, clean, musical. You, sir, are the real deal. Don't think I can offer any constructive criticism. It would be like a finger painter complaining to Michelalangelo. Can you sing?

I guess my only criticism would be post some more.

Thanks Juan! Seriously overwhelming compliments! I think i have a long way to go til the 'real deal'...but im motived to get there! I try to sing. A few might have heard me sing on the UU mini Jams site but i've never uploaded a video where I sing.

Sounds Awesome! Keep them coming!

Thanks Rzr!

Wow! Really great job. You need to make more videos.

Thanks Sukie! I definitely will be making more Uke video in the very near future.

Thanks all!!!

Anyone else? ;)

Hey, I enjoyed your video-well done!

Top Bottom